Study in Australia
Australia is a leading global education powerhouse with some of the world's best facilities and educators providing local and international students with range of quality study options. But don't just take our word for it. Here are 10 facts why Australia education is highly regarded globally.
Why Study in Australia?
- 3rd most popular study destination in the world only behind US and UK.
- 8 out of 100 world's most popular universities are in Australia.
- Australia offers around 22000 courses through 1100 institution.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity.
- More than A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships.
- At least one Australian university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, and Physics.
- More than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia.
- Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates.
- Every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations - including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders - to make their lives, and the lives of others better.
- Placed 9th in University system ranking ahead of Germany, New Zealand and Japan.