Study In New Zealand
New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It has a progressive education system with many state of the art facilities. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at New Zealand institutions. New Zealand offers a world-class education in a postcard-perfect environment.
Why Study in New Zealand
- The people - Kiwis are some of the most amazing, loving, and welcoming people that you will ever meet. If you are a stranger, a native New Zealander is going to treat you like you are a friend.
- The stability - The economy is actually incredibly stable, the cost of living is low, and the government is more stable.
- The Weather - Nothing can get better than the weather in New Zealand. The winters are mild, with temperatures around 10ºC (50ºF) and slightly wet. In higher altitudes, you will see snow, but it's not common in lower altitudes. In the summers, the climate is warm and dry with temperatures around 25ºC (77ºF).
- The educational system - The degrees are recognized around the world as being up-to-date and practical. You will get a high quality, hands on education that you deserve.
- Never run out of things to do - This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who looks for adventure. In New Zealand, there are literally thousands of things to do.
- Work opportunities - There are plenty of work opportunities available for international students. On a student visa, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week through the semester and during vacations you can work up to 40 hours.
- Ease of visa acquisition and residency - The visa acquisition process is incredibly simple, and unlike many other countries, you will not be rejected right away.