Study in UK
UK colleges and universities offer you a world-class education - the chance to follow your passion for learning and gain qualifications that are respected by employers and academics worldwide. On a UK course you'll benefit from excellent teaching and facilities. In order to accept students, UK education centers must meet strict quality standards set by the UK government and education bodies.
Why Study in UK
- Gain a world-class education - With a strong reputation for research, innovation and creativity, UK universities and colleges attract some of the world's leading academics and industry professionals. You will be encouraged to express your own ideas and think for yourself. UK degree courses develop your critical thinking, decision-making and creativity - skills that are valued by employers worldwide.
- Open the doors to your dream career - UK courses give you the skills, qualifications and connections you need to succeed in your chosen career. Plus, UK degrees have a global reputation for quality and employers worldwide recognise a UK degree as a sign of high academic standards.
- Perfect your English - Each year, an estimated 600,000 students from around the world come to England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales to do an English language course. Many more come to study another subject too - such as Business, Maths, Engineering, Medicine or Fashion - knowing that their English language skills will improve at the same time.
- Have the adventure of a lifetime - Studying in the UK is a chance to discover its unique culture, cities and countryside. Across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, there's so much to discover. Luckily, it is easy to travel around the UK, and to explore Europe from the UK.
- Join a friendly international community - The UK is a friendly, welcoming place for people of all countries, cultures and faiths. In 2012, over 500,000 international students from 200 countries studied at UK schools, colleges and universities, and a further 600,000 students came to study English. On top of that, the number of non-EU international undergraduate students in the UK has increased by 46% since 2007.
- Get great value for money - UK course fees and living costs are good value and compare favourably with costs in other top education destinations. UK higher education courses are generally shorter than in other countries. For example, full-time bachelor's degrees typically last three years - compared to four years or more in many countries - and many full-time master's degrees last just one year. This saves you money on annual fees, and means you can start your career sooner.
- Discover, create, innovate! - The UK is one of the most exciting and productive places in the world for research, creativity and innovation. If you have a passion for learning and want to be at the forefront of your subject, this is the place to be.