Study in USA
For any international student, the U.S.A. has a lot to offer, the most prestigious, top ranked education anywhere in the world, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, artistic, cultural, political and athletic events, and a very multicultural population.
USA is home to the highest number of international students as compared to any other country. Universities in US, many of them top ranking in the world, place a great deal of significance on diversity. The education system has people from various religions, countries as well as age groups. Studying in the USA provides a stimulating environment as the universities encourage cross-culture understanding and networking, thus making the duration of the course a pleasant and productive experience. The course structure lays equal emphasis on building a strong theoretical base and practical, employment related skills.
YOUR 5 STEPS to study USA
- Research your options with our professional experts.
- Finance your studies.
- Complete your applications.
- Apply for your Student Visa.
- Prepare for your departure.
Contact one of our experts to explore your opportunities in USA.
FAQ's About USA
1. Curricular Practical Training (CPT).
2. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT).
3. M-1 students may engage in practical training only after they have completed their studies.
For both F-1 and M-1 students any off-campus employment must be related to their area of study and must be authorized prior to starting any work by the Designated School Official (the person authorized to maintain the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)) and USCIS.